The Netgear router is the top-most brand in the field of routers. The purpose of the Netgear Nighthawk router is to provide a seamless internet connection from one device to another. Every light on the router has its indications.
Let’s suppose, if any of the routers occurs, then the router starts blinking a different color. However, for the past few days, the Netgear Nighthawk Orange light issue is one of the major issues among the users. So, in this blog, we are going to cover the topic-when the Netgear router solid Orange light flash? and How to fix Netgear Orange light?
Let’s have a look;
When the Netgear router solid Orange light take place?
The Netgear Nighthawk power light Orange indicates the technical glitches over your Netgear Nighthawk router. Besides that, there can be other several reasons too. They are as follows:-
- Outdated firmware:For a long time, if the user started avoiding the Netgear firmware update pop-up, then he/she may get stuck with the Netgear Nighthawk Orange light issue.Therefore, it is advised to update the Netgear firmware without ignoring the pop-up.
- Improper router setup :Setting up a partial or improper Netgear router setup is one of the main reasons headed towards the Netgear router Orange light.
So, try to restart your Netgear Nighthawk router and setup it properly.
- Modem connection issue is another most valid reason behind the Orange light issue. In case, the modem is not connecting to the Netgear router then, try to reboot them and afterward, make a wired connection.
- Now, the next part is how to fix the above-discussed issues.
Methods to fix the Netgear router Orange light issue
Case 1: Netgear router Orange Internet LED
If one may see the orange light on your Netgear router, use the following steps:-
- Switch off the Netgear router and modem.
- Wait and power On the modem first and then, Netgear Nighthawk router.
- After the power cycle, the Internet LED remains amber, then you have to connect the modem and the router.
Case 2: Ethernet Orange light on the router
- Place your router within a certain distance from the interference-creating elements.
- Perform the Netgear Wi-Fi router login and check if the new firmware update available or not. If yes, then, try to update it as soon as possible.
Case 3: Netgear router blinks a Solid Amber power light
Before walking through the below steps, rectify the issue.
- Check if the Netgear router is getting a proper power supply.
- Update the Netgear router’s firmware to the latest version.
- Reset the setting to factory default settings.
Case 4: Orange light on some ports
To get rid of the Netgear Nighthawk power light Orange flashes issue, follow the steps:-
- Use an Ethernet cable that does not any cuts. If so happen, then replace it immediately.
- Secondly, update the installed drivers on the device.
- Make sure the device contains the 1 Gbps network interface card.
However, the blog has successfully found the major reason as well as solution to fix Netgear Orange light issue effortlessly way.