Netgear armor subscription is the best feature powered by the Bitdefender, global cybersecurity. It is a complete multi-layer advanced antivirus solution that secures your devices and protects them from any cyber threats such as viruses, spyware, and hackers.
Moreover, it automatically manages or blocks devices that connect or try to connect to your network. Let’s take advantage of the armored security, and activate its subscription. Here in this post, we explained the complete details about the Netgear Armor subscription.
Before subscription activate
Keep the following points to remember before you activate the subscription.
- Make sure your Netgear Nighthawk router and modem both receive an adequate electric supply.
- Place the Netgear router near the modem.
- Check the Ethernet cables before making the connection between the router and modem.
- Be sure Netgear router should not place near cordless phones, television, microwaves, Bluetooth speakers, etc.
Setps to activate the Netgear armor subscription using the Nighthawk app:
- Unlock your smartphone device.
- Move to the Google play store or apple app store according to your device.
- Found the Netgear Nighthawk app.
- Once you see the app, hit the Download button.
- Wait here and let the Netgear Nighthawk app get downloaded and installed.
- Note: don’t perform any background activities on your smartphone while the Nighthawk app is getting installed.
- When the app is successfully installed, open the app on your mobile device.
- Go to the Sign In option.
- Mention the admin password and username of the router.
- Hit the login button.
- Here you will see the Netgear Nighthawk setup wizard screen.
- Move to the Settings menu.
- Choose Security and Launch Armor Portal.
- After this, Netgear Armor Portal will appear on your screen.
- Hit the Menu Icon.
- Go to My Subscription.
- Click the Activation code.
- Type the activation code here.
- That’s it, Netgear Armor subscription will be active.