Is there is any issue with your Netgear Nighthawk router? Not login to Netgear Nighthawk router? Or has the user forgotten the Nighthawk router’s password? Then, the only solution left is to perform the reset Nighthawk router.
Over time, most of the users face Nighthawk factory reset not working issues. In this case, we are here to provide the best possible way to perform the Netgear Nighthawk router reset.
Methods for Netgear Nighthawk reset
Steps for Soft reset for Nighthawk reset:-
- Firstly, ensure that all the LEDs on your Nighthawk router are stable state.
- Log in to your Netgear Nighthawk router by using URL routerlogin.net.
- Access the Nighthawk router’s setting and start checking for the reset button.
- Click on the reset button for starting the procedure
- Now, the user will be asked to support the selection.
- Confirm it and let your Nighthawk router reboot.
After the above procedure, the user will be able to see the welcome screen.
Steps for Netgear Nighthawk reset using the app:-
- In the first step, the users have to download the Nighthawk app on your Smartphones.
- Install and run the Netgear Nighthawk app by logging in to the account.
- Once, it gets completed, go to the settings option and visit the reset option.
- Select the reset option and let your Nighthawk app start the reset procedure.
Steps for Netgear Nighthawk reset using reset button:-
- Firstly, turn On your Netgear Nighthawk router and properly check the power supply.
- Locate the reset button and press it. For pressing, you need a paper clip for pressing the reset button.
- Once, it gets done. Then, wait for 3-4 seconds.
- After completing the Netgear Nighthawk reset procedure, it will automatically reset to factory default settings.