Here, we are going to provide the important steps for the reset procedure. However, they are:-
- Open any of your favorite Search Engines on a compatible device.
- Access the Netgear router admin page on the preferred Web browser.
- Click on the cancel button.
Note: There is no need to enter the Netgear login credentials.
- Press the continue button.
- Now, the user will be prompted to ask some security questions.
- Provide the correct answers to the security questions in the given fields.
- Tap on the continue button.
- In the next window screen, the user will get an option to reset the Netgear router.
- Provide the new password for the Netgear router.
- Click on the Next after completing the above steps.