Nighthawk Pro gaming routers are specially designed for online gamers. Even the setup of the Pro gaming router is simple. The Nighthawk users can easily set up their pro gaming router within a couple of minutes. In this article, we explain all the essential steps to set up Nighthawk pro gaming router.
Essential steps to set up Nighthawk pro gaming router
- At first, unplug your modem and remove its backup battery, then reinsert it.
- Now, plug in your modem back to the power socket.
- Connect your modem to the nighthawk.app router’s yellow internet port using the Ethernet cable.
Note: In case you don’t require a modem for your internet connection, then directly connect your Ethernet cable to the yellow port of the router.
- After that, connect your Nighthawk router to the power supply.
- Here, the router’s LED light flashes solid white, which means your router is ready.
- Verify that the LED on the Wifi On/Off button should lit.
- See the Nighthawk router’s wifi network name and password on the label of the router.
- Next, connect your computer to the router’s wifi network using the wifi network name and password.
- Open any browser on your computer device.
- Here, the installation assistant will automatically open up.
- If it does not display, then go to www.routerlogin.net.
- Go with the prompts instruction that displays to install your Nighthawk pro gaming router and connect to the internet.
- Meanwhile, the router’s LED light glows white, which means the router is connected to the router.
Thus, your Nighthawk Pro gaming router is successfully setup. If you want to set up your router with the nighthawk app, then follow these following steps.
Steps to set up Nighthawk pro gaming router using Nighthawk app
- Connect the antennas of your router.
- After, connect your modem to the router’s internet port.
- Turn on your Nighthawk pro gaming router.
- You have to wait here for the wifi LED to glow.
- Take your mobile device, head to the app store, search the Netgear Nighthawk app, and download it.
- Go to the Settings and then wifi, connect to the wifi network of the router.
- Once the nighthawk-app.com download, open it on your mobile device.
- At last, go along with the prompt instructions that appear on the nighthawk.app.com to set up your router.