Setting up the Nighthawk S8000 gaming router is not a very tough activity to perform. The Netgear Nighthawk S8000 router contains eight Gigabit Ethernet ports with full-duplex. However, to perform nighthawk S8000 setup mac, use the following instructions.
- By using an Ethernet cable, try to connect LAN port 8 on the switch to a LAN port on your nighthawk-app.com router.
- Start connecting the Nighthawk S8000 gaming device to port 1, the streaming device attaches to port 2, and all the remaining devices to the ports 3-7.
- Now, attach the available power adapter to the switch and try to plug it in.
- Open an internet browser (Safari) on your window screen to perform the nighthawk S8000 setup mac.
- Then, choose safari > preferences.
- Move to the advanced tab. Choose the include Bonjour from the bookmarks menu check box.Close down the advanced tab.
- Go to the Bookmarks > Bonjour > Nighthawk S8000 (xx:xx:xx:xx:xx:xx).
Note: Where, “xx:xx:xx:xx:xx:xx” is the MAC address.
However, the nighthawk-app.com login page appears.
- Provide the default switch password in the respective field.
- After that, choose the Settings > Change password. Enter the same password as the old one.
- lastly, try to generate a new strong password in the new password section and re-type the new password field. Tap on the Apply button.