Netgear introduces the latest model of wi-fi 6 technology. Nighthawk AX5400 Setup wi-fi router comes with the AX 6 stream technology that gives you the fastest speed-up to 5.4Gbps. Moreover, it comes with a 1.5GHz triple-core processor, which means you can enjoy smooth 4K UKD streaming on smart TVs, smart mobile devices. Even you can easily play online games and also enjoy video streaming.
With the Nighthawk app, you can easily set up your Nighthawk AX5400 router within a few minutes and can access your router settings sooner. Users can also issue voice commands to the router by using Amazon Alexa and Google Assistant. Here, in this article, you will know the complete guide to set up your Nighthawk AX5400 router.
Netgear Nighthawk AX5400 Setup via web interface
- Once you unwrap your Netgear Nighthawk Ax5400 wi-fi router, then place your router near the center of your home.
- Now, unplug your modem, then remove and reinsert the backup battery.
- After, again plugin the modem back into the power source.
- Then, with the Ethernet cable, connect your modem to the yellow internet port of the router.
Note: If your internet connection does not require any power adapter, then connect the Ethernet cable to the router’s yellow internet port.
- After this, connect the modem to the Nighthawk AX5400 router and plug the modem into a power socket.
- Wait for one second for the power LED light lit.
- If the router LED light does not blink, then press the On/Off button of the Netgear AX 5400 router.
- Launch any internet browser and type www.routerlogin.net or 192.168.1.1.
- Press the Enter key.
- Here, a login screen will open up.
- Type admin in the username box and password in the default password box.
- Click the Log in option.
- Meanwhile, you will see the welcome note on the dashboard.
- Set the time and language of your region.
- Later, tap on the radio button.
- Further, it can detect your wi-fi easily. If in case it fails to detect, then you have to enter manually.
- Finally, you can access your Netgear Nighthawk AX5400 wi-fi router.
Nighthawk AX5400 Setup using nighthawk-app.com
- Foremost, attach the router with the electric socket.
- Turn on the power supply and ensure that the power light of the router is flashing. If it doesn’t work, then press the On/Off button of the router.
- Next, download the Netgear Nighthawk app from the download store on your smartphone.
- Fill in the login details of the router.
- You can also scan the QR code of the Netgear Nighthawk AX 5400 wi-fi router.
- Once the LED light starts blinking, it means the Nighthawk AX5400 router is working.
- After a few seconds, your router is ready to work.
- At last, you can enjoy all the features of your router.
Netgear Nighthawk AX5400 Login
Perform the following steps for Netgear Nighthawk AX5400 Login.
- On your computer device, open any preferred web browser.
- In the next step, enter www.routerlogin.net or IP address 192.168.1.1 in the web browser.
- And, hit the Enter key.
- Here you have to enter the login details- username and password of the router.
- Hereafter, tap on the login option.
- Lastly, you can access your router settings.