Netgear launched the latest Nighthawk Pro Gaming XR1000 wi-fi router that is the newest edition of the Nighthawk gaming pro router series. The Nighthawk XR1000 gaming router comes with the DumaOS 3.0 gaming software, which gives you the best online gaming servers to your home location. Additionally, it’s more bandwidth efficiency that gives a high-speed wi-fi network and maximum network performance for gaming. The Netgear AX5400 router also comes with the Netgear Armor feature. With the Armor feature, you can protect your home’s network as well as connected devices. So it’s a great time to take advantage of the latest advanced Nighthawk Pro XR1000 gaming router and enjoy online gaming without any hassle.
Netgear Nighthawk XR1000 gaming router setup
Go along with these following given steps to setup Nighthawk AX1000 gaming router.
- First, unplug your home modem and remove the backup battery, if it has.
- After, plug the modem back in the power socket.
- Next, take an Ethernet cable to connect the modem to the router’s yellow internet port.
Note: In case your Internet connection does not need a modem, then connect your router with the Ethernet cable.
- Plug the router into the electric outlet.
- Check that the LED On/Off button is lit.
- See the router’s wi-fi network name and password on the printed label of the router.
- Connect with wi-fi network by using the network name and password.
- Now, launch an internet browser on your wireless device such as a computer.
- Here, the installation assistant automatically displays on your device.
- If the installation assistant does not appear, then visit www.routerlogin.net
- Follow the instruction that shows to install your router and connect to the internet connection.
- .Once you connected, your router’s LED lights glow white color.
1 thought on “Netgear Nighthawk Pro Gaming XR1000 Wi-Fi Router”
Wonderful article! We are linking to this great article on our website. Keep up the great writing. Celinda Patty Baggott