Experience the high-speed wi-fi network by using the world’s fastest router Nighthawk X10 R9000. The Netgear Nighthawk X10 is the latest generation of the world’s fastest Wi-fi router. It comes with advanced technology that delivers ultra-smooth 4K streaming, gaming without any buffering. So it’s a great time to enjoy the fastest wi-fi router without any delay. Therefore, it’s the best opportunity for the Netgear user to experience the fastest wi-fi router without any delay.
Features of the Nighthawkapp.com X10 R9000 Router
Faster and Stronger Wi-Fi : Nighthawk X10 R9000 comes with, antennas, a quad-core processor, and MU-MIMO that provides a faster wi-fi network to all the connected devices so you can enjoy smoother streaming for your devices.
File Transfer : You can transfers files through a faster network. Netgear Nighthawk X10 gives 3X faster transfer rates that means you can transfer a 10 GB file within 60 seconds without any buffering.
Smart Parental Control : Users can also manage and control the device’s internet access and filter websites by using the Nighthawk X10 Smart parental control feature.
No more Buffering : With the Nighthawk 10X wi-fi router, you can enjoy continuous online gaming and streaming without any buffering.
Netgear Nighthawk R9000 Setup
Here are the following steps to set up the Nighthawk R9000 router.
Nighthawk X10 Router configuration
- First, remove any existing cables connecting to the computer.
- Plugin the modem to the power socket and then turn it on.
- Now, take one end of the Ethernet cable and connect to the modem.
- Take another end of the Ethernet cable and connect to the internet port of the router.
- Next, connect the router to the computer by using the Ethernet cable.
- Finally, plug the router into the power outlet and check the power light to make sure the router is on.
Nighthawk Router Login
- Head to the computer device and open any web browser.
- Type http://www.routerlogin.com or http://192.168.1.1 in the address bar of the browser.
- Here, a login screen prompted you to enter a username and password.
- Provide the default login details.
- And then tap the Login option.
- After that, a basic home page appears on your device screen.
- That’s it, and you successfully logged in.
Nighthawk R9000 Setup using Nighthawk app
Follow the given mentioned steps to set up Nighthawk X10 via Nighthawk app.
- Attach the provided antennas to the router.
- Hereafter, connect the modem to the Nighthawk X10 router’s internet port.
- Power on the router and let the LED light glow.
- Take your smartphone device and open the play store or App store.
- Type the Netgear Nighthawk App on the search bar and download it.
- Once the app is download, then open the Nighthawk app.
- Follow the on-screen instructions for Nighthawk R9000 Setup.
Nighthawk X10 R9000 Router Setup Troubleshooting Steps
- Make sure all the cable connections-modem and the Ethernet cable are well connected.
- Ensure that the Netgear R9000 router and modem should place in the visible distancing, so your device gets the proper wi-fi network.
- Turn off all other connected devices that are not in use.
- Check that the Nighthawk X10 router is getting the proper power supply.
- The web browser should be updated.
- Clear and remove the cache, cookies, and history of the browser.
- Power cycle the router as well as modem and also reboot all the network.
- Use a wired connection rather than a wireless connection.
- For 404 error, verify the DNS servers and refresh the web page.