If you’re experiencing issues with the Nighthawk app connecting to your router, here are some steps you can try to troubleshoot the issue:
- Check that your mobile device is connected to the same Wi-Fi network as your router. If your device is on a different network, it will not be able to connect to the router.
- Make sure that your router is powered on and connected to the internet. If the router is not powered on or connected to the internet, the Nighthawk app will not be able to connect to it.
- Check that your router firmware is up-to-date. You can check for firmware updates in the router’s web interface or by using the Nighthawk app.
- Restart your router and mobile device. Sometimes restarting both devices can resolve connectivity issues.
- Uninstall and reinstall the Nighthawk app. If the app is not functioning properly, reinstalling it may fix the issue.
- Reset your router to factory default settings. If none of the above steps work, you may need to reset your router to its factory default settings. Be aware that resetting the router will erase all custom settings and configurations.
If none of these steps work, it may be helpful to contact our support team for further assistance.