Nighthawk AX12 Router Setup | nighthawk-app.com
Enable your home wireless network with the outstanding performance of the Nighthawk AX12 router. Its high-speed Wi-Fi coverage eliminates dead zone and buffering from your home network. Additionally, the Nighthawk AX12 router setup is quite simple and user-friendly. Get the advantage of the excellent performance of the Nighthawk AX12 router.
Netgear Nighthawk AX12 Setup using Nighthawk app
You can set up your Nighthawk AX12 router using the Nighthawk app. Go along with these steps to Setup your AX12 router.
- First of all, connect the antennas of your Nighthawk AX12 router.
- Then, connect the modem to the router’s Internet port.
- Now, turn on the router.
- Take your smartphone and open the Google play store.
- Go to the search bar of the play store and type Netgear Nighthawk App.
- Download the app and install it on your smartphone device.
- Open the downloaded Nighthawk app.
- Finally, follow the on-screen instructions to setup Netgear Nighthawk AX12 router.
Netgear Router Login | Nighthawk AX12 Router Login
Once you successfully Setup your Nighthawk router, then the next task is to Login to your Nighthawk AX12 router. To log in to your AX12 router, follow the given steps.
- First, connect your device to the modem and check the LED light of your modem.
- Then take an Ethernet cable and connect it to the modem.
- And another end of the Ethernet cable to the Internet port of the router.
- Now plugin and turn on the router and modem.
- After this, open the browser and visit routerlogin.net.
- Here, a login screen will open up.
- You have to enter the Nighthawk AX12 default login credentials.
- Once done, hit the Login button.
Routerlogin.net | Nighthawk AX12 Router Firmware Update
Update your Nighthawk AX12 router firmware with these simple steps.
- Foremost, download the latest firmware for your Nighthawk AX12 router from the Netgear official site.
- If the downloaded file is in zip format, then unzip the file first.
- Save the downloaded firmware file on your computer desktop.
- Connect your Nighthawk AX12 router to your computer using the wired connection with the Ethernet cable.
- Now open any web browser.
- Log in to your router using the routerlogin.net or routerlogin.com web address.
- Hit the Enter key.
- Meanwhile, a login page will pop up on your device screen.
- Here login screen will prompt you to enter the default Nighthawk AX12 login credentials.
- Fill in the default Nighthawk AX12 username and password.
- A dashboard page will displays.
- Choose the Advanced settings on the dashboard page.
- Tap the Administration option and then Firmware update.
- Hereafter, a firmware update screen opens up.
- Press the Browse option to upload the Firmware file.
- Click on the Upload option.
- After, the Nighthawk AX12 router will start reboot.
- Finally, after successfully firmware update your router automatically restart.