Netgear Nighthawk AX11000 RAX200 is an award-winning Tri-Band wi-fi router that delivers more speed and efficiency to your home wi-fi network and reduces network congestion. With the RAX200 wi-fi router 4X more capacity, you will enjoy the best experience while watching HD streaming video and playing online gaming. Moreover, you can connect multiple devices to your home router with its wifi 6 dual-band support. Here, in this article, you will learn the complete guide for the Netgear Nighthawk RAX200 Setup.
Nighthawk RAX200 Setup manually
Follow these given mentioned steps for manually Nighthawk AX11000 Setup.
- First, you need to remove any cables or wires connecting to the computer.
- Then, Plugin the modem into the power source and turn it on.
- Wait here for two seconds to verify the modem is on.
- Now, connect the router to the modem. For this, Use an Ethernet cable and connect one end to the modem and another end to the router’s internet port.
- After this, plug the router into the power socket and turn it on.
- Thus, you complete the Nighthawk Ax12 setup.
Nighthawk AX11000 Setup using Nighthawk App
If you want to set up the Nighthawk AX12 RAX200 router using the Nighthawk app, then go along with these below-mentioned steps.
- Firstly, attach the provided antennas of the Nighthawk AX12 AX11000 router.
- Next, connect the modem to the Nighthawk RAX200 router’s internet port.
- Turn the router on and wait for the LED light to flash.
- Further, open the play store and app store from your mobile device.
- On the play store/app store, search the Netgear Nighthawk App.
- Download the Netgear Nighthawk App on your mobile device.
- Lastly, follow the on-screen instructions for Netgear Nighthawk RAX200 Setup.
Netgear Nighthawk AX12 AX11000 Login
- To login, connect your modem to the Nighthawk AX12 router to the modem.
- Navigate to any preferred web browser and type http://www.routerlogin.com in the URL bar.
- Tap the Enter key.
- A login screen will display on your device screen.
- Enter the username and password on the login screen.
- Hit the login button.
- That’s it now you are login to your Nighthawk RAX200 router.
Netgear Nighthawk RAX200 Firmware update
The firmware update of the router is essentials to fix the various issues and to provide new functions to the router. Go along with these mentioned steps to update the Nighthawk router firmware.
- Visit the download center to download the latest version of the Nighthawk AX12 RAX200 firmware.
- Once done, Search the Netgear AX11000 Firmware and download it.
- After download, the firmware file, save it on your computer desktop.
- On any preferred web browser, enter routerlogin.net.
- After that, enter the login credentials of your router and tap the Enter key.
- Move to the Advanced Tab under the Administrator
- Hit the Firmware Update option.
- Select the downloaded firmware file and upload it.
- Leave the process for a few seconds to complete the Firmware process.