Netgear Nighthawk RAX80 router is a new generation Wi-Fi router with ultra-fast speeds up to 6 Gbps. Its super-fast speed gives you an excellent experience to HD stream video, online gaming, video calls, or other connectivity. Besides, you can Setup your Nighthawk RAX80 router using the Nighthawk app. So say goodbye to the slow internet connection with the high-speed of Nighthawk RAX80 wireless router. Before starting the setup process, you have to configure your router first. Let’s see the configure steps below.
Steps to configure Nighthawk RAX80 router
- Firstly, turn off and unplug the modem.
- Open the box of Nighthawk RAX80 router.
- Place the RAX80 router at the center of your home.
- Connect your modem to the Internet port of the Nighthawk RAX80 router.
- Plugin both the router and modem to the power supply then turn them on.
- And wait until the LED light of the router turns on.
Nighthawk RAX80 Setup using Nighthawk App
Once you correctly configure your Nighthawk AX8 router, then your next step is to Setup the router. Go along with these given steps to Setup AX6000 router.
- First and foremost, attach the Nighthawk AX8 router’s antennas.
- Also, attach the modem to your Nighthawk router.
- Then, turn on the RAX80 router and check the LED lights start to blink.
- Next, take your smartphone Or PC and open the Google play store or App store.
- Locate and download the Netgear Nighthawk App.
- Once you download the app, then install it in your device.
- Here, provide the Nighthawk default login credentials.
- Press the SIGN IN button.
- In the end, follow the on-screen steps for your Nighthawk RAX80 Setup.
Netgear Nighthawk RAX80 Login
Log in to your Nighthawk RAX80 router with these simple steps.
- Check that your Nighthawk RAX80 router well connected to the power socket.
- Hereafter, connect your computer or PC to the router.
- Now, open any favorite internet browser.
- Navigate to the www.routerlogin.com.
- The web page will take you to the login screen.
- Here, mentioned the default login details.
- At last, tap on the login option.
Still can’t Login to the Nighthawk RAX80 Router
If you are still unable to your Nighthawk RAX80 router, then follow these mention steps.
- Most important verify that your all the device well connected to the electric socket.
- Check that your Nighthawk RAX80 router connected with an active internet connection.
- Clear all the cache, cookies, or history of your web browser.
- Use the default IP address instead of the Web browser.
- If you are using a wireless connection, then use the wired connection.
- Make sure the web browser you use should not be outdated.
- Attempt to use a different web browser.
- At last, if all the steps failed to login then reset your Nighthawk RAX80 router.