If you are frustrated by getting the same error which is routerlogin.net not working & why can’t I open routerlogin.net? or every time you try to log in to the router and get the error of not working, then you are at the right article. Many users face this issue with their wireless routers.
Here in this article, we mentioned the effective steps to fix this error. How’s here.
steps to fix routerlogin.net not working issue.
- Restart the Netgear router : Maybe there is any temporary software glitch. This is a very common error that could happen at any time. This error can be fixed by restarting the router as well as your device system. For restarting do this:
- Power off your Netgear router and device system.
- After this, remove the cables from both the router and system.
- Now, wait here for at least 20-30 seconds and then reconnect the cables of the router as well as the system.
- Then, power on both and wait until both systems are completely powered on.
- Go through different connection mode : You may confront the issue if the connection mode of your device is not configured accurately or the router is not allowing the wireless mode to access. In this situation, go with a different connection mode to fix the problem. So we suggest that use an Ethernet cable to connect with the router.
- Upgrade your Internet browser : An outdated internet browser is also a reason of routerlogin.net not working error. Therefore, upgrade the internet browser as well as clear the cookies, cache and browsing history of the browser. Additionally, you can switch to another web browser.
- Check the web address : Ensure that you are using the correct web address. Sometimes users enter the incorrect web address and forget to cross-check it. So, first, check the web address of your router when you get the error.
- Upgrade router’s firmware : Outdated firmware of the router is also one of the reasons for getting the error routerlogin.net not working. In this case, perform the Netgear router’s firmware update to fix this problem.
- Reset the Netgear router : If the above troubleshooting steps have not to work then reset your Netgear router. For reset, press and hold the reset button by using the sharp object. Release the reset button after 20-30 seconds. Wait till the updating process is complete.